PSD to SharePoint Online
SharePoint Online is one of Microsoft's top cloud based services offered within Microsoft Office 365 that enables employees of an organization to work collectively and collaboratively. With SharePoint Online, you can access internal sites, documents, and all other important information from anywhere be it office, home, or from a mobile phone. If you are on the lookout for SharePoint services or someone who can effectively convert your PSD designs into SharePoint Online, you have landed at the right place!
ChopFactory has a highly efficient coding team, which provides you fully functional Microsoft SharePoint Online at best industry price! Our team, while on the one hand, has skilled expertise in chopping the designs in to pixel perfect templates, on the other hand, it has experience and comprehensive knowledge and technicalities of converting PSD in to Microsoft SharePoint Online. Your PSD designs are hand coded cautiously and tuned for multiple browser compatibility, with fast loading speeds.
Why Choose ChopFactory?
- Quick Service: At ChopFactory, we take usually 48-72hours in delivering the completed PSD to SharePoint Online. However, if it is a bulk order, the delivery time will depend on the complexity and the amount of work involved in the project.
- 24/7 Customer Support: We provide customer support any time, 24/7.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: Our quality control department checks the completed SharePoint themes and tests it for cross browser compatibility in various browsers, such as, Internet Explorer 7, 8 and 9, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Apple Opera and Google Chrome.
- Economical Prices: We offer you the high quality SharePoint services at the most economical prices in the industry.
High quality Markup using slicing best practices
Providing high quality HTML markup is very important to us and we follow slicing industry best practices:
- We deliver manually coded HTML markup files with clean code and nestling structure.
- We ensure the HTML markup and the PSD design is pixel perfect.
- The Code is W3C compliant and uses intuitive naming conventions for file names, CSS classes and images. Ensure images maintain quality even when they are resized to be used for the web browser.
- Based on each client’s needs, we cross browser test our code before delivering it to you.
Source File Formats Accepted
We accept source files in all common formats, including PSD (PhotoShop), PNG, AI (Adobe Illustrator), PDF and even existing HTML.