PSD to SharePoint 2013
Do you have a project waiting for PSD to SharePoint 2013 conversion? Are you in search for competitive services that can convert your PSD designs into SharePoint 2013 efficiently and quickly? If yes, you have just landed at the right place.
ChopFactory, using its highly dedicated and experienced team of PSD to SharePoint conversion experts, takes care of your conversion needs well, and assures unparalleled level of efficiency and success. Our team understands what importance PSD to SharePoint 2013 conversion holds for your business- enabling you to put in force proper information management policies, and automate day-to-day business processes, leading to increased efficiency.
We, at ChopFactory, are quick in adapting to changes in the requirements of our clients’ businesses of diverse domains, and deliver custom-made services at best. We make sure that you leverage all the benefits of upgrading to SharePoint 2013:
- Customized and more effective branding
- Better content management
- Improved efficiency of your processes
- More automation and reduced paperwork
Why Choose Us?
- Highly Effective Customer Support: We are strongly committed towards achieving 100 percent customer satisfaction. We have in place a highly effective customer support system, where all your issues and queries are addressed within the shortest period of time via telephone or e-mail.
- Pocket-Friendly Packages: We offer you the most pocket-friendly packages for your PSD to SharePoint 2013 conversion, leading to reduced production and overall costs of your business.
- High Standard Services: At ChopFactory, our each conversion is subjected to stringent quality checks, thereby, assuring that you are delivered 100% error-free SharePoint 2013.
High quality Markup using slicing best practices
Providing high quality HTML markup is very important to us and we follow slicing industry best practices:
- We deliver manually coded HTML markup files with clean code and nestling structure.
- We ensure the HTML markup and the PSD design is pixel perfect.
- The Code is W3C compliant and uses intuitive naming conventions for file names, CSS classes and images. Ensure images maintain quality even when they are resized to be used for the web browser.
- Based on each client’s needs, we cross browser test our code before delivering it to you.
Source File Formats Accepted
We accept source files in all common formats, including PSD (PhotoShop), PNG, AI (Adobe Illustrator), PDF and even existing HTML.