PSD to SharePoint 2010 India
Converting PSD designs into fully functional SharePoint 2010 requires absolute excellence and commitment in work. ChopFactory brings forth this excellence and commitment in its all PSD to SharePoint 2010 conversions, no matter how complex the project is.
Our definite assurance to always deliver high standard conversion services to our clients has been the key contributor to our growing customer base. We code your web designs minutely, and make sure they are tuned for cross-browser compatibility.
Our team of experts contains years of experience and comprehensive knowledge in the nuances and technicalities of converting PSD to SharePoint 2010. They completely understand how conversion to this upgraded platform can help you in taking your organizational effectiveness to the next level. They thrive on delivering excellence each time in each project, and even guide you through every step of the conversion process, thereby, solving all your queries and issues instantly.
Why Choose Us?
- High Standard Conversion Services: Obtaining ChopFactory’s PSD to SharePoint 2010 conversion services not only provides you with a high-standard end result, but also delivers you 100% satisfaction. Our professionals utilize all the best practices of PSD conversions, and deliver services exactly the way you want.
- W3C Standard Compliant: At ChopFactory, all our conversions are subjected to stringent quality checks, and also assure 100% compliance with the W3C standards.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction: Customer satisfaction being the highest goal of our team, we assure of providing you 100% satisfaction on our PSD to SharePoint 2010 services- we deliver you better, quicker and most cost-effective services in the industry.
High quality Markup using slicing best practices
Providing high quality HTML markup is very important to us and we follow slicing industry best practices:
- We deliver manually coded HTML markup files with clean code and nestling structure.
- We ensure the HTML markup and the PSD design is pixel perfect.
- The Code is W3C compliant and uses intuitive naming conventions for file names, CSS classes and images. Ensure images maintain quality even when they are resized to be used for the web browser.
- Based on each client’s needs, we cross browser test our code before delivering it to you.
Source File Formats Accepted
We accept source files in all common formats, including PSD (PhotoShop), PNG, AI (Adobe Illustrator), PDF and even existing HTML.