PSD to Responsive Website Design India
In today's rapidly changing marketplace of mobile browsers, people are embracing the responsive website design to reach their target audience and better connect with them in different form factors.
Responsive web design is a technique that gives an optimal viewing experience - easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning and scrolling - across a wide range of devices, ranging from desktops to mobile phones to tablets. In short, the website automatically adjusts according to the device’s screen size and orientation without having to maintain different code base or website targeting different device screen size.
Why Switch to Responsive Coding:
- Cross device and cross browser compatible
- One website works seamlessly across thousands of different screens
- No need for a separate mobile website
- Search Engine friendly
- Boosts visitor retention
- Saves time and money (since you only maintain one website code base)
At Chop Factory, we help you in converting your unique PSD designs into a fully functional Responsive web design. We have a team of experts in HTML5,CSS3, Jquery, and have experience in generating responsive code to work on various content management systems (CMS) WordPress, SharePoint, Drupal, Joomla, Shopify, Magento and also Twitter Bootstrap framework. Our developers are abreast with latest strategies and HTML5 techniques for delivering output of highest quality and fastest delivery.
To get started, all you need to do is to share your PSD design with us and our experts will present you with a pixel-perfect, error-free, cross device compatible and high quality PSD to responsive web-design within minimum turnaround time.
High quality Markup using slicing best practices
Providing high quality HTML markup is very important to us and we follow slicing industry best practices:
- We deliver manually coded HTML markup files with clean code and nestling structure.
- We ensure the HTML markup and the PSD design is pixel perfect.
- The Code is W3C compliant and uses intuitive naming conventions for file names, CSS classes and images. Ensure images maintain quality even when they are resized to be used for the web browser.
- Based on each client’s needs, we cross browser test our code before delivering it to you.
Source File Formats Accepted
We accept source files in all common formats, including PSD (PhotoShop), PNG, AI (Adobe Illustrator), PDF and even existing HTML.