PSD to Microsoft SharePoint Design Theme
Do you have creative, outstanding designs? Are you on the lookout for reliable SharePoint services or someone who can convert your PSD designs into fully functional Microsoft SharePoint templates? If yes, you have just landed at the right place!
Chop Factory specializes in transforming your PSD designs into Microsoft SharePoint templates that are compatible across all browsers. No matter whether it’s Microsoft Office SharePoint server 2007, 2010, 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint online, we provide the best service at the most competitive prices. We offer you Microsoft SharePoint 2010 , MS SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2013 Design Integration Services as well.
We have a dedicated and certified SharePoint development team who is proficient and creative enough to convert your PSD designs into pixel perfect SharePoint design templates. Each person we recruit contains un-matched experience and comprehensive knowledge in the technicalities required for PSD to SharePoint conversions.
We, at Chop Factory, mainly use standardly available fonts in the design. However, if you want us to build a design in a customized font, you may send in the font, along with your PSD to Microsoft SharePoint design order, and we will build the design exactly the way you want. Our SharePoint development team accepts PSD to SharePoint Design conversion in a variety of formats, mainly including PSD, and PNG. In case you have more number of pages for PSD to SharePoint conversion, it would be better if you get your files compressed in .zip or .rar formats.
As soon as we receive your PSD files for conversion, we start working on your Microsoft SharePoint design template. Our PSD to Office SharePoint Conversion methodology broadly includes:
- Planning: Our first stage includes the effective and creative planning for your Microsoft SharePoint template. Our designers plan and work with you closely to create a design that is not only eye-catching, but user-friendly and customizable at the same time.
- Execution: At the execution stage, we make use of the latest technology with the effective workforce following the certified guidelines to provide you the best SharePoint design template in the industry.
- Quality-Check: In the final stage of the conversion process, the quality control department at Chop Factory checks the finalized SharePoint themes and tests it for cross-browser compatibility in a number of browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Apple Opera and Internet Explorer 7, 8 and 9, prior to the time of delivery of project.
- Constant Support: We, at Chop Factory, build support into our services. We have a committed customer support team who is available at your assistance 24/7 with its range of services.
- Quick Service: While the amount of time required in converting your PSD designs to SharePoint themes depend on the complexity of project, we are known in the industry for delivering the complete PSD to SharePoint themes usually in just 2-3 days.
- Customized Themes: Chop Factory offers you completely custom-built Microsoft SharePoint templates, and works with you closely to convert your ideas into reality in the best possible manner.
- Competitive Prices: Chop Factory offers you highly innovative and completely customized SharePoint design themes at the most competitive prices in the industry.
High quality Markup using slicing best practices
Providing high quality HTML markup is very important to us and we follow slicing industry best practices:
- We deliver manually coded HTML markup files with clean code and nestling structure.
- We ensure the HTML markup and the PSD design is pixel perfect.
- The Code is W3C compliant and uses intuitive naming conventions for file names, CSS classes and images. Ensure images maintain quality even when they are resized to be used for the web browser.
- Based on each client’s needs, we cross browser test our code before delivering it to you.
Source File Formats Accepted
We accept source files in all common formats, including PSD (PhotoShop), PNG, AI (Adobe Illustrator), PDF and even existing HTML.