- What kind of service do you offer?
- Are there any specifications regarding the kinds of source files you accept?
- Can I go through your work portfolio?
- What if I want some changes in the file after delivery?
- Do you really work 24x7?
- Will anyone find out that you sliced the design for me?
- Do you offer discounts?
- How do I get in touch with you?
WHAT KIND OF SERVICE DO YOU OFFER? We turn your web designs into web standards (w3c) compliant xhtml and css. A lot of people call this service "psd to xhtml". We can also help you implement our code to software like SharePoint, WordPress, Drupal, joomla or magento.
Are there any specifications regarding the kinds of source files you accept? We accept almost all source files but the most preferable ones are PSD, PNG or TIFF files. We also accept AI, EPF and flattened files like JPG, PDF and GIF, though these formats need more conversion time. Other than these, your existing markup can also be used as a source file. Here, the local version of the page is used for re-slicing.
Can I go through your work portfolio? Yes, surely. You can go through our online portfolio where we have showcased few of our work samples. To get more details about our work, we encourage you to get in touch with us!
What if I want some changes in the file after delivery? You are always welcome with the changes; we will do the minor changes as required. But if changes need more work and time, then that will be quoted separately. Since we believe in building good relations with our clients, we happily make the required changes in the markup till two months after the completion of the project.
Will anyone find out that you sliced the design for me? Of course not. We guarantee you that all the information regarding your company and project will be kept completely confidential. We have a NDA policy in place, which is strictly followed. For more information, please review our NDA policy.
Source File Formats Accepted
We accept source files in all common formats, including PSD (PhotoShop), PNG, AI (Adobe Illustrator), PDF and even existing HTML.
High quality Markup using slicing best practices
Providing high quality HTML markup is very important to us and we follow slicing industry best practices:
- We deliver manually coded HTML markup files with clean code and nestling structure.
- We ensure the HTML markup and the PSD design is pixel perfect.
- The Code is W3C compliant and uses intuitive naming conventions for file names, CSS classes and images. Ensure images maintain quality even when they are resized to be used for the web browser.
- Based on each client’s needs, we cross browser test our code before delivering it to you.